New! Check out our new Temperature Unit Converter!
Beamex CMX calibration software
Use the Beamex CMX calibration software to plan, manage, analyze and document your calibrations, even in regulated environments.
Use CMX together with documenting calibrators to go fully paperless.
Integrate CMX to your maintenance management software to enable fully automated paperless work order flow.
Watch this short introduction video to Beamex CMX calibration software.Watch video
A better way to calibrate
Our mission is to provide better ways for you to calibrate.
For calibration in hazardous Ex areas we make dedicated Ex calibrators.
We combine field communicators in selected calibrators for you to have less to carry out in the field.
Some of our calibrators are documenting calibrators enabling paperless calibration when used together with calibration software.
Our calibration software provides compliance to regulations and quality standards such as ISO 9001, FDA, GMP/ GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11. It also integrates into asset management, maintenance management and ERP systems like IBM Maximo and SAP.
For services we provide equipment services for calibrators and various software related services from process consultancy to on-boarding support.
For contacting us, please see the Worldwide Contacts page for contact information.
Blog for calibration professionals
We also provide a blog for calibration professionals. Latest blog posts include for example:
- Weighing scale calibration – How to calibrate weighing instruments
- How to calibrate pressure gauges – 20 things you should consider
- Data Integrity in Calibration Processes
- Temperature units and temperature unit conversion
- Pressure units and pressure unit conversion
- Metrological Traceability in Calibration – Are you traceable?
- Calibration Out of Tolerance: What does it mean and what to do next?
- And many more, please check the blog.