With the CMX analytics dashboard, you can get a visual overview of your calibration data.
Beamex CMX calibration software helps in planning, managing, analyzing, and documenting all calibration work and assets safely and efficiently. CMX calibration software also has a database with a wealth of useful information – and now this information is readily accessible thanks to our optional CMX reporting dashboard. With the CMX analytics dashboard, you can get a visual overview of CMX data to create reports and more easily analyze trends, helping you to find ways to improve efficiency and save costs.
The analytics dashboard reports pull info from your CMX database and show it in Microsoft Power BI, an industry-leading tool for visualizing data. The analytics report includes the most commonly needed analytics, enabling users to drill down into the data contained in the CMX database.
The dashboard has several pages (tabs) with information including:
- Calibration KPIs
- Reference standards
- Calibrator traceability
- Work order management
Benefits for supervisors
- Know the workload of the calibration team – helping you to utilize the team more efficiently to bring productivity improvements and cost savings
- Trace when calibrators have been used and upcoming due dates – which is especially important if a calibrator is found to have been defective or out of tolerance
- Know which calibrations have been performed and follow up on KPIs
Benefits for technicians
- Know the workload of the team
- See a complete work history and find if there are ways to improve performance
Benefits for quality assurance
- Ensure reference standard (calibrator) traceability
- Ensure calibrations are performed on time – which is especially important if your company does not allow overdue instruments to be used