How do you create a return shipment?
Note! This service is only for Beamex Care Plan customers. Using the service must be agreed with Beamex in advance.
Filling in the shipment form
- Fill in all mandatory fields. Mandatory fields are marked with a red rectangle.
- Shipments costs will be invoiced if nothing else agreed.
- Return labels: A link to the labels can be e-mailed (default selection) or printed from the browser
Scheduling a pickup online
- NOTE! When printing return labels, there a link for scheduling a pickup. Press the link to give your pickup information online.
Packaging Instructions for Service Orders:
- Remove all fluids from devices (e.g. calibrators and pumps) and carefully clean off any contaminants before shipping. If the device still might have residues, this must be stated in correspondence and on the Service Order Form.
- Please remove all unnecessary accessories (connectors, tools etc.) to prevent damage in transport and to reduce CO2 emissions / transportation cost.
- In case of fault finding, service or warranty repair, please include tubing sets, communication cables and charger with the device. In this way, Beamex Service can perform thorough and systematic testing for the calibration system as whole (leak testing, communication problems etc.).
- To prevent damages in transport, please pack the device in an appropriate rigid carton with suitable filling for cushioning. Several devices can be sent together in one box if they are appropriately protected against damage during transportation.
If you create a shipment with wrong information or that will not be shipped. Please inform email@example.com about this. Use “Void Shipment” as subject and include the tracking number in the mail.