Beamex Oy Ab (Finland)
- Beamex Business Professionals
- Engineer, SW Development (Product Development)
- Team Leader, Sales Process (Sales)
You have a desire to work in customer facing areas of business such as: Sales, Marketing, Product Management or Professional Services, with a drive to assist in the accelerated growth of a technology company.
- You have a fresh Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related area. Ideally you also have some relevant working experience.
- Most important, however, is your business mindset and your genuine will to develop and your capability of understanding technical and commercial concepts and related business strategy and work outside personal comfort zones.
- You are willing to engage with sales channels and customers internationally involving international travel.
- You can communicate with ease in English and preferably also in other languages.
We offer a unique opportunity to join our company with over 12,000 customers in 139 countries.
- As a Business Professional you will participate and work in several projects within Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Product Management and gain invaluable and in-depth knowledge of our company and field of expertise.
- After an extensive onboarding period of approximately 2 years, your future role will be within our Sales, Marketing, Product Management or Professional Services at our HQ or possibly in one of our daughter companies abroad.
- You will initially be based at our HQ in Pietarsaari, but a readiness to travel is expected.
Apply by sending your application, CV and a short (2 min) presentation video to email@example.com
For more information concerning the programme, please contact:
Juha Salimäki, Director, Sales and Operations – AMEA, +358 40 5014199 or
Alex Maxfield, Vice President Sales & Marketing, +44 1455 821920.
Are you our new talent? Our agile team is committed to provide a better way to calibrate for all our customers, big and small. We design and develop embedded software, calibration management software, mobile applications, and web-based solutions. Strong programming and problem-solving skills in combination with the ability to collaborate within your own team, but also with other teams are things we value. And yes, a BSc, MSc, or equivalent degree in Software Engineering is expected.
More information concerning this position, please contact Jan-Anders Broo 050 572 8287 or Jyrki Mikkola 0400 737 369. Please send application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Team Leader, Sales Process you will coordinate and support the Sales Process Team, currently consisting of 10 persons, in their daily work. You will also be responsible for the order handling and deliveries to selected countries. The main responsibilities in the sales process team include order handling, deliveries, invoicing, monitoring of payment terms and credit limits, maintaining customer information in CRM, coordination of transport as well as communicating with Beamex distributors and/or customers regarding orders, deliveries and/or changes in these.
You will also monitor orders and workload and maintain customer, product and pricing information in our CRM and ERP systems. You will work closely with our logistics department to ensure timely delivery of sales and service orders, and assist in developing our internal sales and delivery processes.
Required qualifications to succeed in the position are:
– Bachelor degree in business administration or international trade,
– customer-oriented and flexible approach,
– experience in sales processes and working with CRM and ERP systems.
Required language skills are: Finnish, English. Swedish and other languages are an asset.
For more information concerning this position, please contact Jenny Herrmans 050 384 2217.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Students and graduates
We offer students various opportunities to work as a trainee or to write their thesis for us. Find out what Beamex can offer you by contacting career[at]beamex.com.
Send an application
You can at any time send an open application and CV to: career[at]beamex.com
By sending a job application to Beamex you accept that Beamex can keep your application in its application and CV database for a period of twelve (12) months for evaluating possible future employment opportunities that may match your profile. However, you may at any time during the 12-month period cancel the acceptance by requesting that Beamex will delete your application and CV from its database. The cancellation request can be sent to: career[at]beamex.com.Learn about working at Beamex