Beamex Oy Ab (Finland)
Engineer, SW Development
With today’s fast paced technology development we are looking to expand our agile software team with new talent. The team mission is to deliver a better way to calibrate for all customers, big and small. Excellent social skills and an appetite for new technologies is the key to success in our scrum teams.
More information concerning this position, please contact Jan-Anders Broo 050 572 8287 or Jyrki Mikkola 0400 737 369. Please send application and CV email@example.com.
Beamex, Inc. (United States)
Regional Account Manager
Location Close proximity to major USA airport
The Regional Account Manager will be directly responsible for growing new sales in named accounts and maintaining existing business. Day to day activities include solution sales and general account management to achieve maximum market share, contacting and developing customers on an individual and corporate level, regular customer contact and closing sales at a wide range of levels.
Key Strategic Responsibilities
- To develop US market share with existing and new markets for instrumentation calibration equipment. This includes the deployment of new products, services and software.
- To prospect, develop and qualify new opportunities, and maintain and develop existing customers.
- Supporting company growth objectives.
Key Tactical Responsibilities
- Identify and access new target customers.
- Working closely with existing customers, lead customer contact and negotiating activities.
- Manage own portfolio of accounts.
- Undertaking networking to senior level in appropriate market sectors.
- Feedback important market data to central marketing team.
- Ensuring targets are met.
Key Operational Responsibilities
- Responsible for Sales in named accounts.
- Personal contact with a wide range of customers.
- Demonstration of all products and services.
- Tender and proposal writing.
- Closing individual sales.
- Update of CRM including management of accounts, contacts, activities, and pipeline.
- Place purchase orders to HQ where required.
- Any other duties as directed by the President, Beamex.
- Reports to the President of Beamex Inc.
Technical & Commercial Expertise
- Must have experience with complex solutions sales including hardware, software & services to industrial clients in a B to B environment.
- A high level of sales skill is required for this role. The incumbent will also need to demonstrate a passion for selling.
- High-level networking should be supported by the ability to operate at lower levels including sales to smaller clients and individual engineers on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of process automation (pressure, electrical and temperature) is a plus.
- Develop expertise in the sales of technical solutions and/or software, ideally to the Power & Energy, Pharmaceutical processing, Oil & Gas, Food and Beverage, and Petro-Chemical industries. The person will need to be able to transfer their sales skills into new potential markets, or new products / software.
- Experience in technical sales (especially instrumentation)
- 70% Hunter / 30% Farmer
- Liaison with customers is an essential element of this role, so the person should be a confident communicator, opportunistic and with a flair for selling.
- The person should be of a friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic disposition
- The ability to listen and respond to customers is essential.
- The person will be an innovative thinker, continually looking for ways to influence and drive the business forward.
- The person will have strong organizational skills, to ensure sales objectives are met in a timely fashion.
- Engineering Degree
- Low Voltage / Amp Electronic Experience a plus
- Solid “Rolodex” of contacts a plus
- Compensation based on experience
- 401(k) with employer match (0.50c to $, up to 6%)
- (15) days paid time off following eligibility period, increases based on tenure.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long term Disability, Life insurance, Hospital indemnity provided to employee and spouse covered 100% by company. Family coverage available with employer contribution.
- Company bonus. Employee is eligible for the current company bonus scheme. This scheme can provide up to two (2) month’s salary based on attainment of company objectives.
- Employee education reimbursement plan
- Up to (3) “Community Days” per year
Please send your resume to:
Students and graduates
We offer students various opportunities to work as a trainee or to write their thesis for us. Find out what Beamex can offer you by contacting career[at]beamex.com.
Send an application
You can at any time send an open application and CV to: career[at]beamex.com
By sending a job application to Beamex you accept that Beamex can keep your application in its application and CV database for a period of twelve (12) months for evaluating possible future employment opportunities that may match your profile. However, you may at any time during the 12-month period cancel the acceptance by requesting that Beamex will delete your application and CV from its database. The cancellation request can be sent to: career[at]beamex.com.Learn about working at Beamex