Regional Account Manager (Sales)
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for growing new sales in their respective geographic territory and maintaining existing business; performing day to day activities including sales and sales support to achieve maximum market share; contacting and developing customers on an individual and corporate level, regular customer contact and closing sales at a wide range of levels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops US market share with existing and new markets for calibration management, includes the deployment of new products, services, and software.
- Maintains and develops customers.
- Supports company growth objectives.
- Identifies and accesses new target customers.
- Works closely with existing customers; leads customer contact and negotiates activities.
- Manages own portfolio of customers.
- Undertakes networking to senior level in appropriate market sectors.
- Provides feedback regarding important market data to central marketing team.
- Ensures targets are met.
- Maintains Sales in named accounts.
- Maintains personal contact with a wide range of customers.
- Performs demonstration of all products and services.
- Performs tender and proposal writing.
- Closes individual sales.
- Updates CRM including management of accounts, contacts, activities, and pipeline.
- Places purchase orders to HQ where required.
- Performs any other duties as directed by the Sales Director or President.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Engineering Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BSc) from four-year college or university.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) and CRM.
- Other skills required:
- Low Voltage / Amp Electronic Experience preferred.
- Solid “Rolodex” of contacts a plus.
- Knowledge of process automation (pressure, electrical and temperature) a plus.
- Experience with solution sales is required.
- Be a hunter, with a passion for selling.
- High-level networking should be supported by the ability to operate at lower levels including sales to smaller clients and individual engineers daily.
- Develop expertise in the sales of technical solutions and/or software, ideally to the Power & Energy, Pharmaceutical processing, Oil & Gas, Food and Beverage, and Petro-Chemical industries.
- Be able to transfer their sales skills into new potential markets, or new products / software.
- Experience in technical sales (with instrumentation a plus).
- Liaison with customers is an essential element of this role, be a confident communicator, opportunistic and with a flair for selling.
- 90% Hunter / 10% Farmer.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) and CRM (Dynamics a plus).
Send an application
You can at any time send an open application and CV to: email@example.com
By sending a job application to Beamex you accept that Beamex can keep your application in its application and CV database for a period of twelve (12) months for evaluating possible future employment opportunities that may match your profile. However, you may at any time during the 12-month period cancel the acceptance by requesting that Beamex will delete your application and CV from its database. The cancellation request can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Learn about working at Beamex