How to create a Beamex Care Plan return shipment?
Click the “Create Shipment” button above these instructions to create a UPS Shipment and generate return labels.
Note! This service is intended for use with Service Plans only.
Filling in the UPS shipment form
- Click the “Create Shipment” button.
- Fill in all mandatory fields. Mandatory fields are marked with a red rectangle, remember to set your country.
- Return labels: A link to the labels can be e-mailed (default selection) or printed from the browser
- Note! There is also the possibility to create an invoice for custom declaration if sending from outside the EU. This document has no effect on the shipment itself, but can be attached for customs purpose.
Scheduling a pickup online
- NOTE! When printing return labels, there is a link for scheduling a pickup. Press the link to give your pickup information online.
Documents to be Included in the Shipment:
- Delivery Form, filled and printed
- Where can I find it? Attached to the annual calibration reminder.
- Tip! Save a ready copy of the form for future shipments.
- Recalibration Reminder e-mail, if the equipment is shipped for annual re-calibration
- UPS Return Labels, attached to package.
Packaging Instructions for Service Plans:
- Remove all fluids from devices and carefully clean off any contaminants before shipping. If the device still might have residues, this must be stated in the Delivery Form.
- Please remove all unnecessary accessories (connectors, tools etc.) to prevent damage in transport and to reduce CO2 emissions / transportation cost.
- In case of repair, please include tubing sets, communication cables and charger with the device. In this way, Beamex Service can perform thorough and systematic testing for the calibration system as whole (leak testing, communication problems etc.).
- To prevent damages in transport, please pack the device in an appropriate rigid carton with suitable filling for cushioning. Several devices can be sent together in one box as long as they are appropriately protected against damage during transportation.
If you create a shipment with wrong information or that will not be shipped. Please inform firstname.lastname@example.org about this. Use “Void Shipment” as subject and include the tracking number in the mail.